1. Basic information
1.1. Description of the control
Space is a graphic separator with or without a horizontal line.
1.2. Create a new control
You can create a new space from the view page using the toolbar with controls:
- First, clicking the mouse on the view page determines the position where the new space should be placed. This will highlight the selected position with a gray horizontal line. Then just click on ” Space” in the toolbar of the view page, fill in the attributes of the new control in the newly opened dialog, and then save. This will insert a new space at a pre-selected location on the preview page.
- If the desired position is not determined before inserting a new space, the new space will be inserted at the end of the view page.
1.3. Edit or delete a control
- For each existing control, a pencil icon appears to the left of the control page to change or delete the control's settings.
- Individual controls can be moved vertically on the view page using the Drag&Drop method. Moving consists of grabbing the control, preferably behind its name, and then dragging it to the desired location on the view page.
- For security reasons, it is important to have the function of moving controls enabled using the ”Drag&Drop” check box located above the toolbar with controls. This field is unchecked each time you log in to the application.
2. List of bookmarks in the control settings dialog
- In general - Setting general properties
- Right s - Rights settings
- Administration - Setting other properties
2.1. ”General” tab
- Show horizontal line
- Checking this box determines whether horizontal lines should also be part of the graphic separator.
2.2. ”Rights” tab
- Rights define a list of user groups and users who have permission to display the control on the view page.
2.2.2. Replace rights with other controls
- The ”Replace rights to other controls” feature is used to unify rights across the entire view page for controls that are related in terms of rights.
- Thanks to the ”Show…” link, it is possible to display a list of all controls on the view page, including the settings of the rights of these controls. For each control, a check box is displayed that allows you to select the control. When you save a control, the same rights are then set for those selected controls.
- An alternative for unifying rights within the entire view page is to display the report available from the ”Subordinate object rights” tab in the view page settings.
2.3. ”Administration” tab
- The ”Administration” tab is only displayed for existing controls.
- Select the view page on which the control is located.