1. Basic information
1.1. Description of the control
1.2. Create a new control
1.3. Edit or delete a control
- For each existing control, a pencil icon appears to the left of the control page to change or delete the control's settings.
- Individual controls can be moved vertically on the view page using the Drag&Drop method. Moving consists of grabbing the control, preferably behind its name, and then dragging it to the desired location on the view page.
- For security reasons, it is important to have the function of moving controls enabled using the “Drag&Drop” check box located above the toolbar with controls. This field is unchecked each time you log in to the application.
2. List of tabs in the control settings dialog
- General – Setting general properties
- Rights – Rights settings
- Administration – Setting other properties
2.1. “General” tab
2.1.2. Variables and functions
- A detailed description of the variables is given in a separate manual “Variables”.
- A detailed description of the server functions is given in the separate “Server Functions” manual.
2.2. “Help” tab
2.3. “Rights” tab
- Rights define a list of user groups and users who have permission to display the control on the view page.
2.3.2. Replace rights to other controls
- The “Replace rights to other controls” feature is used to unify rights across the entire view page for controls that are related in terms of rights.
- Thanks to the “Show…” link, it is possible to display a list of all controls on the view page, including the settings of the rights of these controls. For each control, a check box is displayed that allows you to select the control. When you save a control, the same rights are then set for those selected controls.
- An alternative for unifying rights within the entire view page is to display the report available from the “Subordinate object rights” tab in the view page settings.
2.4. “Administration” tab
- The “Administration” tab is only displayed for existing controls.
- Dictionary search is used to design the correct form of user messages and to maintain the consistency of nomenclature throughout the application.
2.4.2. Change tracking…